clear face using home remedies: The human body is made up of many invaluable organs. One organ that is spread across the body functioning internally as well as externally is our skin. It experiences growth all the time with the old cells dying giving way to new cells in a systematic manner. Human skin gets affected by many factors like environmental pollution, food habits, sleep patterns and the medication we take among the many others. All these factors reflect on our skin making it look old and wrinkled even at an early age in life.
It becomes necessary that we maintain our skin in a healthy condition at all points of time to escape for quick aging and to look attractive. Let us look at some home remedies to maintain a glowing skin making your age increase only in terms of numbers.
Pure Honey which is available in abundance in all households is a good friend for our skin.It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which safeguard your skin from various types of infections. Honey can be used individually or with lemon to get the maximum benefit for the skin.
- Apply honey on your skin in a generous manner avoiding the eyebrows.
- Allow the mask to dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- You can add a spoon of lemon juice to Honey to get a brighter result.
Turmeric makes your skin glow its skin lightening properties. It is antiseptic in nature and so protects the skin from getting infected due to infections.
- Take a tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Pineapple juice or gram flour.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply to the face and neck areas
- Allow it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Clean the mask with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- Follow this at least two times a week to get the best results.
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory rich Aloe Vera is absolutely skin friendly. Aloe Vera safeguards your skin from acne and other bacterial infections. It is capable of soothing skin irritation and removing scars from the skin surface. Aloe vera helps in new cell generation in the skin.
- Apply fresh Aloe vera gel on your face with the help of small cotton balls.
- Allow the same to dry for 30 minutes
- wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Follow this as many times as possible to make your skin glowing and attractive.
Lemon which is rich in citric content helps in cleaning the skin surface by wading off the dead cells from the same. The high levels of Vitamin C present in Lemon help in reduction of dark spots supporting skin rejuvenation. Lemon can acts as a good exfoliator when used with Sugar.
- Mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with a teaspoon of sugar
- Apply to the face and neck.
- Gently rub your skin with the paste in circular motions.
- This will clean your skin in a perfect manner.
For a fresh looking face
- Apply lemon juice to your face and neck.
- Allow it to dry for 10 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Then massage the areas with a small piece of cucumber
- Which will soften your skin increasing the shade of your complexion
This cool vegetable hydrates the skin since it is astringent in nature. Cucumber is very helpful in removing the damaged cells on your skin surface and providing rejuvenation to the same.
- Cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Apply them slowly
- gently all over the face and the neck region.
- Allow it to dry overnight
- wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.
Cucumber is very soft on the skin and treating the skin in this method makes your skin get that attractive glow.
The rich antioxidant properties of Walnut make it a suitable ingredient to make your skin glow with radiance. Walnut is capable or removing the dirt that gets accumulated on your skin in the most efficient manner. It exfoliates your skin giving your face the glow that would attract every single eye.
- Grind walnut into a fine powder.
- Walnut can be mixed along with Yogurt
- applied to the face for 20 minutes.
This face mask will increase the glow on your face when used once a week. Walnuts soaked overnight can be ground the next day morning with Rosewater and applied on the face in the morning. Wipe off with cool water. We bet you will not be able to take your off your face.
Those of your aspiring for a soft and smooth skin texture must go in for Papaya face mask. Papaya possesses excellent bleaching properties. Papaya is high in antibacterial properties also owing to the presence of Papain enzyme.
- Grind small pieces of Papaya along with honey and sandalwood powder.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck regions.
- Wash the mask with cold water
- pat dry with a clean cloth.
- With the help of a small cotton ball,
- apply some rose water to your face.
- Applying this facemask once in a week will give you tremendous glow and radiance to your looks.
Coconut Oil is one of the age-old remedies for getting rid of the free radicals that make the skin look dull.
- Heat two teaspoons of coconut oil mildly
- apply it to your face and neck regions.
- Massage the areas with your fingertips in a gentle manner for 10 minutes.
- Clean with lukewarm water.
- This can be done every day before bedtime.
Our appearance plays a crucial role in protecting our image in an intact manner. Our skin displays our attitude helping us to look healthy physically as well as mentally. If we do not maintain our skin in the appropriate manner our skin loses its glow and we tend to look dull. Our food habits play a crucial role in skin maintenance. When we take enough care of our skin, our skin takes enough care of our looks.