Make hair healthy with gram flour besan:- When we discuss grooming and beautifying the one thing that is always in a danger is our hair. It is kind of more vulnerable part our body that is constantly threatened by villains like lice, dandruff, hair falls, dry hair and so on. When people get carried away with all those cosmetic products believing a miracle out of it, they end up losing their hair eventually. Then they realize the importance of natural remedies and revert to all the natural ways they’ve been ignoring so far. If you are one among them then you have come to the right place.
In this article, we are going to enlighten you with some of the hair care remedies the gram flour (besan flour) has to offer. The besan flour is the protagonist of this article.
Why gram flour?
Gram flour is a famous natural beautifying element. The gram flour face mask is one of the widely used skin care remedies. You will be amazed to know the nutrition fact about this gram flour. It is a grand repository of vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamins A, B12, B6, C, D, E, and K and rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc, magnesium, copper, manganese, selenium and fluoride. Apart from skin and hair care, it has a plethora of health benefits. Its deep cleansing property acts positively on the hair. It has several hair care benefits such as aiding hair growth, preventing hair fall, adding shine to the hair and so on.
Here we are presenting some effective hair care remedies that require less preparation time and basic elements that are mostly available in our kitchens.
One and only gram flour pack
The gram flour nourishes your hair and stimulates the growth. The preparation of the gram flour pack is simple and takes just around 2 minutes.
- Mix the besan flour with the water and prepare a semi-thick paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes=
- before washing using shampoo.
- Repeat this procedure at least twice a week to yield a better result.
You can even use the water drained from cooked rice to wash the pack off your hair. This technique would add shine to your hair enough to attract jealousy.
Gram flour with curd
Instead of using gram flour alone for preparing the hair care packs, we can go for potent elements that have the equally beneficial properties.
The curd is a natural conditioner for hair. The recipes you could brew using curd are a plethora in the count. When it is used with the suitable element it has the power to add shine to the hair and fight dandruff.
- You can use this procedure to control or prevent the hair fall.
- The preparation is as usual simple.
- Mix the gram flour with half a bowl of curd in equal proportion and create the paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and let it dry for around 15 to 20 minutes
- before you wash it off.
- Use this method on alternate days or twice a week to see the result.
Gram flour, curd, egg and lemon juice
This method involves more than two elements that are available in everyone’s kitchen. This preparation takes only about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the lemon juice and extract egg white.
- Mix them all in the proportion of two teaspoons besan, one egg white, one teaspoon curd and half a teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix them all well to prepare the pack and apply it directly to your hair.
- Let the mixture dry for 10 to 15 minutes before you rinse it off using shampoo.
- This pack nourishes your hair and ensures the health of your hair.
- Use this procedure regularly to maintain the healthy hair.
Gram flour, curd, lemon juice and olive oil
This mixture retains all the elements from the above remedy except that instead of egg white we are going to use olive oil.
- The preparation starts with squeezing a half lemon in the three tablespoons of gram flour.
- Then add the curd to the mixture in a justifying proportion and mix the elements thoroughly until you get the paste-like texture.
- Make sure that the ingredient’s mixture doesn’t bring about a thick paste because that would be making it too sticky and it will be difficult to wash it off.
- Add some olive oil to the mixture that has the potential to deal with the dry hair and damaged scalp.
- Apply this pack to your hair and let it dry for at least 20 minutes. Then remove the pack using the shampoo.
This pack acts as a natural conditioner and adds shine to your hair. This pack has given proven results and you could blindly go for this remedy if you want a shining hair.
Gram flour, curd, olive oil and almond powder
This mixture doesn’t very much consider the elements when compared to the above-mentioned remedy. Almond is a biotin rich food that aids the hair growth and keeps the scalp healthier.
- Create the pack using mixing the gram flour, curd, and almond powder in correct proportion to create a semi-thick paste and add a teaspoon of olive oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly before applying it to your hair.
- Let it dry for around 20 minutes then wash it with the shampoo.
- Try this remedy twice a week to obtain a long and healthy hair.
These methods are totally natural and free from side effects. Utilize these remedies and take care of your precious hair.